STRESS-FREE



„It’s just too much for me now.” …I hear that way too often lately. Not even that much from others but mostly from myself.  More and more I feel that at this age we must do much more, much sooner in life and much faster. No wonder we read everywhere we’re living in a hurried age. That’s why it’s sometimes necessary to slow down, focus on all the good things and work out the most we can from them.


This Tuesday, we chose to go to the Regent’s Park (well…I chose, my boyfriend just didn’t have any excuse ready so he went with me :D :D), one of the most beautiful places in London for me.
//
„Teď je toho na mě nějak moc.“ …Poslední dobou tohle slýchám až moc často. Ne ani tolik od ostatních, ale hlavně sama od sebe. Čím dál víc mám pocit, že v dnešní době se na nás valí mnohem víc věcí, mnohem dříve v životě a mnohem rychleji. Není divu, že všude čteme, že žijeme v uspěchaný době. Proto je potřeba občas zpomalit, zaměřit se na všechny ty krásný chvíle a vytěžit z nich co nejvíc.

My jsme se v úterý rozhodli pro Regent’s Park (no…já se rozhodla, přítel jenom zrovna neměl po ruce žádnou výmluvu, tak šel se mnou :D :D), pro mě jedno z vůbec nejkrásnějších míst v Londýně. 


On Thursday I tried yoga for the first time (before the class I felt like a queen of flexibility after thirteen years of competing in aerobics, but I found out, I’m actually...well…not 😐 ) …but it was amazing! The class was led by my friend’s classmate Ieva, who’s been doing yoga for 5 years now and she was great!!!! It felt like a balm for our nerves, it pumped us with so much positive energy, cleared our heads and next time we’re definitely going again! Whoever is thinking about trying yoga, you have my strongest recommendations!
//
Ve čtvrtek jsem byla poprvé vyzkoušet jógu (po třinácti letech závodního aerobiku jsem si před tou hodinou přišla, že jsem nějaká královna pružnosti, ale zjistila jsem...no...že nejsem 😐 ) …ale musím říct, že to byla paráda! Hodinu vedla kamarádky spolužačka Ieva, která se jógou zabývá 5 let, a byla naprosto úžasná!!!! Bylo to jako balzám na nervy, nabilo nás to pozitivní energií, vyčistilo hlavu a příště jdeme rozhodně znovu! Kdokoliv přemýšlíte o tom, zkusit jógu, tak rozhodně doporučuju! 



So, slow down and clear your heads from time to time as well…because at the end of the day, it’s always about you. 💚

Your K.
//
Tak taky čas od času zpomalte a vyčistěte si hlavu…protože na konci dne, jde především vždycky o vás. 💚

Vaše K.



Comments