London Fashion Week Festival 2017



25/02/2017. Finally!!  I couldn’t wait for this day since the twelfth of December. Could I have wished for a better birthday present? Definitely not!! I was looking forward to everything, not just the festival itself but also to the whole fact of wearing something else than hoodie and leggings, doing my hair and all these girly things … so of course, it was raining the whole day and it was soooo windy, that my hair turned into wasp-nest the exact second I left the house. But we must think positive. The mood was still great and that’s what matters. 👍
// 25/02/2017. Konečně!! Už od dvanáctého prosince jsem se tohohle dne nemohla dočkat. No mohla jsem si přál lepší dárek ke dvacetinám? Nemohla!! Těšila jsem se úplně na všechno, nejen na samotný festival, ale i na to, že se obleču do něčeho jinýho, než mikiny a legín, udělám si hezký vlasy a prostě všechny tyhle holčičí věci … takže samozřejmě celej den lilo a foukal tak šílenej vítr, že hned, co jsem vykročila z domu, jsem měla vlasy jako Racochejl. Ale tak, mysleme pozitivně. Nálada byla pořád skvělá, a to je hlavní. 👍



And now about the fashion show itself. It was a collection of a London-based Chinese designer Huishan Zhang who used to work for Dior and now has his own brand. I don’t know whether it was just this collection, but I personally think that the Dior influence is very visible in his work. Especially in the details. About the collection itself, the theme was very girly and romantic. Sometimes a bit too much for me…however, I’m more dark colours, leather jacket and ripped details type of girl, you wouldn’t find a lot of lace (apart from the underwear :D), flower etc. patterns in my closet. Actually, you wouldn’t find any :D Still, I liked his collection very much, for me it’s 8/10 👍  Now, enough with the speech and let’s move to the photos so you can make your own opinion. :))
// A teď už konečně k samotný přehlídce. Jednalo se o kolekci Huishana Zhanga, původem z Číny, momentálně působící v Londýně, který dříve pracoval pro Dior a teď má svou vlastní značku. Já nevím, jestli je to jen takhle kolekce, ale mně osobně přijde, že je tam vliv Dior hodně znát. Hlavně v detailech. Co se samotný kolekce týče, ta byla tematicky hodně dívčí a romantická. Na mě občas až moc…ale zase já jsem spíš na tmavý barvy, kožený bundy a tzv. potrhaný detaily a moc krajek (kromě spodního prádla :D), kytiček atd. se v mojí skříni nenajde. Teda spíš žádný :D I přesto se mi kolekce moc líbila, za mě byla 8/10 👍  A teď už končím s proslovem a přecházím k fotkám, ať si můžete udělat vlastní názor :))

1
2

3
4
5
6

Of course, there were more outfits in the collection, but I took photos of those which interested me the most. From what you can see here, my favourites are n. 1, 3, 5, 6

Regarding the whole Festival, I enjoyed it on 230% and I can’t wait (hopefullyyy!!! :D) for the next year. :)
With love,
K.
//

Modelů bylo samozřejmě víc, nafotila jsem ty, který se mi zdály nejzajímavější. Z toho, co tu vidíte jsou moji favoriti č. 1, 3, 5, 6

Co se týče celého festivalu, tak jsem si ho užila na 230 % a už teď se (doufáááám!!! :D) těším na příští rok. :)
S láskou,
K.

Comments